Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Promo Images From 'Sleep'


Hey guys, girls, aliens and ghouls.

I wanted to share with you today the project that I have been working on recently.  As you well know, I'm the main writer for Dark Pond Creations but have recently taken up illustrating my own work.

The story I am working on is entitled 'Sleep' and is the first story that I have ever written and illustrated.  I've gone for a style of art that is the complete opposite of the story itself.  In fact, the story is a dark one of revenge and murder so to create an offkilter, slightly unreal feel to it all, I have gone for a simplistic and almost too colourful look for it.  This wasn't an easy decision to make but I wanted to experiment on something to create a story that will hopefully hook you in.


'Sleep' will be appearing in issue two of our anthology series called Flesh Tones.


Join our Facebook page here for up to date news, previews and competitions.

You can either get digital copies of our comics from Sellfy or from Drive Thru Comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment