Sunday, 20 July 2014

Page Two of The Mansion is Now Live!


Ladies and Gentlemen, animals and minerals,

Page two of the web comic The Mansion that is written by myself and illustrated by the talented Lee Taylor is now up and live to view here!

Being one of the first short story scripts I ever wrote, this story is very dear to my heart.  I've improved ten fold since then but I am still incredibly proud of it.

Hope you enjoy it and by all means let me know what you think of it.

I'm available for interviews and podcasts as well as available for reviews of the whole story.

Contact me at patrickstevenchallis@gmail.com to arrange.

Now as a treat for all you loyal readers, here's a bit of a sneaky peek at what will be happening in next weeks third page, when the stuff really hits the fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment