Sunday, 25 May 2014

Nottingham Comic Convention Annoucement


Hello boys, girls, aliens, demons and everything else out there.  I'm here with a great announcement for those of you that are interested in my work.

I will be appearing, with my own table, at the Nottingham Comic Convention that is held at the Nottingham Conference Centre on October 4th.

I'll be bringing with me copies of the forthcoming charity anthology called 'Dignity in Hope' that I am running with the very talented David McCluskey that has a great roster of writers and artists.  I'll hopefully also be bringing some of my other work too so if you would like to come buy some, get them signed or even just come to my table for a chat then by all means do.

Last year I went as a fan and it was a fantastic experience so going as an exhibitor is a new one on me so fingers crossed it will be just as fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment